ClouDoc frees your network from copy & move of large amount of data!
Document Copy and Move at Microsoft Windows FileServer
In general users of Windows FileServer utilizes one of the following methods for connection to Window Explorer.
- Use it at Window Explorer by connecting to \\192.168.1.90\Public.
- Use it at Window Explorer by connecting to “net use e: \\192.168.1.90\Public” with a driver
The above methods are commonly used for Windows FileServer. In this case, if a file or folder is copied or moved, all applicable files come down to PC and up again to the server, requiring network much.
Document Copy and Move at ClouDoc
To limit such use of network, ClouDoc offers Copy or Move methods in the server. User or administrator may need to copy or move files in at least some MBs or as many as some TBs, In this case this function will not allow the company network to be loaded at all.
<Picture> Network traffic state during document copy and move in the server
What kind of method do you want?
Except for the above functions, ClouDoc includes the following diverse functions, which is not provided by the existing file server.
- Folders in the private document box or team document box in the server are shared by other persons or teams
- Files in the private document box or team document box in the server are shared by link mail or link itself, and the usage is limited by code, period, or time.
- Search function on documents in the server is provided in connection with a special search engine.
- Automatic version management function is provided for documents stored in the server.
Besides, ClouDoc will provide intelligent document management function additionally instead of providing a simple file server.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/cloudoc.netid
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/coreajazz2
linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sang-yoo/22/a27/747
SlideShare : http://www.slideshare.net/coreajazz
English Blog : http://mycloudoc.blogspot.kr/
Japanese Blog : http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/cloudoc_netid
Korean Blog : http://blog.naver.com/coreajazz
Naver Cafe : http://cafe.naver.com/cloudoc4security
Daum Cafe : http://cafe.daum.net/cloudoc